0
The Royal Couple: Dingdong Dantes and Marian Rivera

Dingdong Dantes, the Primetime King and Marian Rivera, the Primetime Queen suprised the entire world with their royal engagement which happened on the special Birthday scene of Marian Rivera. Everybody was suprised when Dingdong bowed down on his knees and uttered these excellent words to his significantly more lovely Queen,

On his knees, Dingdong Dantes proposed to Marian Rivera. And Marian accepted.



"May isang bagay na malinaw sa akin. It's that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Gusto kong ipagsigawan sa buong mundo na ikaw ang sagot sa aking mga dasal. I offer you this gift on your Birthday, something that's beyond anything. I offer you myself, my love, today and all the days of my life. So please, Marian, will you be my wife?"
Said Dingdong Dantes



Source: gmanetwork.com, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlYKuOPVfp4

Post a Comment

 
Top