0

Having You Near Me cover by Jhong, the Vocalist, Ivan the lead guitarist and Samuel, bass guitar. 


Another amazing voice trending online, a Filipino man sing 'Having you near me' by Air Supply.

Facebook user Zacky Kandalayang who posted a video of 3 young boys enjoying themselves singing English songs in a sari-sari store in an early morning.

The vocalist of the young boys that sings having you near me his name was Jhong and he is 15 years old, Ivan the lead guitarist and Samuel, bass guitar.

At this moment the video have effectively gathered with more than 23k Shares and 58k Likes on Facebook

Watch the video of Jhong and his friends sing “Having You Near Me” by Air Supply



A talent is a talent and it is maybe inborn or acquired. Sometimes it comes from an unxpected person hehehe. I was awakened by the sound of guitars early this morning. I opened the windows and the curtains of my room (at my bhauz) and outside I saw a group of young looking boys happily singing together. I listened to them closely for about 20 minutes and I cant help but appreciate such a talent (english songs mga kinakanta nila) and the way one of them sings mesmerized me. His name was Jhong and he is 15 years old(sabi nya) Together with my BFF miss Lam Mores, we asked permission from them to let us videotaped them using my tablet notebook. Guess what! They willingly performed kahit mejo maingay ang back ground (gilid ng kalsada at may mga aso ) Please hit like and share this video if you appreciate ang talent ng bata. Thank you..

Posted by Zacky Kandalayang

Don't forget to SHARE their amazing talented! and leave your comment below! 

Post a Comment

 
Top